Adapted to harsh industrial environments, the Blue PUCK ID is robust, compact, and Bluetooth technology compliant. It Identifies and tracks industrial equipment within a radius of 500 meters, with battery life reaching up to 20 years.
Its Bluetooth Low Energy technology allows it to interface with any mobile compliant. Its NFC chip brings flexibility and comfort in programming and proximity identification.
- High receiving range: 500 meters (open field)
- Lifecycle: up to 20 years
- Pick to light system: integrated LED
- ID (ELA), iBeacon (Apple) and Eddystone (Google) compliant
- Robust industrial casing - IP68 waterproof
- Integrated NFC chipset
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +85 °C
- White DELRIN Housing
- Ø57mm - Thickness: 20mm - W: 41g
- RoHS Compliant